Founded in 1997 American Elevator is Southeast’s leading provider of Accessibility Solutions with operations in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama. A subsidiary of Cibes Lift Group AB – a Swedish elevator manufacturer since 1947.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude and a desire to develop both technical and professional interpersonal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to learn troubleshooting & diagnostic abilities to Service and Repair American Elevator lift products.
This position will entail a variety of responsibilities and functions, listed below.
- Service, & repair lifts in residential and commercial settings
- Learn & teach new team members
- Multi-task with patience and diligence
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- Safety awareness & compliance
- Develop safety code and regulatory knowledge
- Operate general computer equipment/devices
- Interface with customers directly
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical and electronic skills
- Strong appetite for learning and professional development
- Familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs
- Clean driving record
- Completion of Technical College (AAS) degree (Electronics Technology, Industrial Automation, Automotive, or Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with circuit boards, PLCs, and DC control circuits a plus
- Familiarity with electronic systems
- Submit resume listing technical and/or construction experience
- Provide minimum of 2 references with contact information
We offer (not limited to):
- Paid training
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401K program with company matches up 5%
- Paid time off
- Paid Business travel
- A healthy and fun teamwork environment within a worldwide proven company and product
This role may evolve as the company grows. Position will be based out of Georgia.
American Elevator is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please email your qualifications to [email protected] or contact the hiring manager, Michael Graff at [email protected]