Founded in 1997 American Elevator is Southeast’s leading provider of Accessibility Solutions with operations in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama. A subsidiary of Cibes Lift Group AB – a Swedish elevator manufacturer since 1947.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude and a desire to develop both technical and professional interpersonal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to learn troubleshooting & diagnostic abilities to Service and Repair American Elevator lift products.
This position will entail a variety of responsibilities and functions, listed below.
- Service, & repair lifts in residential and commercial settings
- Learn & teach new team members
- Multi-task with patience and diligence
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- Safety awareness & compliance
- Develop safety code and regulatory knowledge
- Operate general computer equipment/devices
- Interface with customers directly
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical and electronic skills
- Strong appetite for learning and professional development
- Familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs
- Clean driving record
- Completion of Technical College (AAS) degree (Electronics Technology, Industrial Automation, Automotive, or Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with circuit boards, PLCs, and DC control circuits a plus
- Familiarity with electronic systems
- Submit resume listing technical and/or construction experience
- Provide minimum of 2 references with contact information
We offer (not limited to):
- Paid training
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401K program with company matches up 5%
- Paid time off
- Paid Business travel
- A healthy and fun teamwork environment within a worldwide proven company and product
This role may evolve as the company grows. Position will be based out of Georgia.
American Elevator is an Equal Opportunity Employer.