There is no single answer to this question, as the price of a platform elevator depends on a number of factors and therefore varies from one situation to another. The price depends on the elevator model you choose, specifications, and installation environment. To give you a rough idea, an elevator serving 2 floors may cost anything from 21.000 – to 45.000 USD.
If you want to know the price for your specific project, we will always ask you some questions first, such as:
- Will the elevator be installed inside or outside?
- Is there enough space on each floor to install the elevator, or do adjustments need to be made?
- How much space do you need inside the elevator ? Does the lift need to accommodate a wheelchair?
- How many floors does it need to service?
- What is the height between the floors and the total travel?
- Do you want additional options, such as automatic door openers or customized colors?