BIM design and its advantagesPublished on 2021-11-17
Building design is a challenging process, tools that ease the process such as computer models are developed to mimic reality and to avoid the inherit mistakes.
BIM (Building Information Model)
Is a digital building representation composed of product details as they are in reality, helping architects and designers visualize the building in a real environment.
why BIM? – Top 5 advantages
- Close to reality: a 3D digital model created using materials and dimensions specifications to mimic reality.
- Dynamic: Changes can be implemented easily and accurately.
- Expense planning: A perfect tool for resources and expense planning, as it includes all the elements of the buliding construction in detail.
- Visualization made a reality: An idea is easy to convey if is possible to be seen, extrude, exploded and explored easily and from all angles.
- A game changer: Differentiate your product by being a BIM early adopter. Building companies are continuesly adapting BIM, as a manufacturer being an early adopter is in your best interest.
Cibes Elevators are automatically generated as a BIM model
All that is needed is to import a Cibes BIM elevator model into the building model, where an architect will instantly be able to determine the fit.
Adjustments needed? Not a problem and in 3D
Adjusting the confguration of a BIM model is easy, time and cost efficient – as they happen in the digital world.
Consider specifying a Cibes Elevator as a way to achieve nature inspired minimalistic design with the ability to adapt to the latest design trends.
Contact us today.