Location – Mountsorrel – Leicestershire
Cibes Lift UK is looking for an Experienced Manager to oversee and co-ordinate our activities in the UK. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will have a proven track record in operations or similar roles. You will possess outstanding organisational skills and leadership capabilities with the ability to mentor your team effectively to plan and deliver according to customer expectations and our strategic ambitions.
- Part of the Cibes UK Ltd management team.
- Plan, schedule and review the workloads and required resource to ensure targets are achieved in line with forecast and budget.
- Recruitment where identified and agreed.
- Liaison with Health and Safety advisors to ensure our operations remain compliant and in line with company and industry expectations.
- Managing a team including project planners, directly employed installation engineers and maintenance technicians including target setting, annual appraisals, training and coaching.
- Identify and implement training requirements of the operations team including installation and maintenance engineers.
- To effectively manage the sub-contract skill base to ensure our targets are achieved and company values are recognised, understood, and maintained.
- Review monthly and annual performance in order to provide the directors with a robust plan to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
- Identify ongoing improvements in systems and processes with the specific aim in achieving excellence in safety and sustainability in order to meet company and group ambitions.
- Ensure all company operations are carried out in a compliant and cost-effective way whilst ensuring quality of delivery and result.
- Liaison with customer operational functions to further develop cross departmental relationships.
- You will have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will possess excellent strategic capabilities with the ability to identify, plan and implement ongoing development of process in order to deliver first class customer service.
- You will have experience in managing a team and understand what is required to motivate in order to achieve personal and business goals.
To apply, or find out more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.