The Cibes Lift Group is Europe’s largest manufacturer of Vertical Platform Lifts with a worldwide distribution network including wholly owned subsidiaries.
Cibes Lift UK is the group subsidiary operating throughout the UK with offices in Loughborough and Hartlepool.
At Cibes Lift UK, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is our skilled and dedicated team including CAD designers and project co-ordinators.
We’re searching for an experienced CAD draughtsperson and project co-ordinator to contribute to Cibes’ continued growth plans maintaining our position as one of the largest platform lifts specialists in the UK.
Working in our Loughborough office the ideal candidate must have construction industry experience and possess excellent organisational skills. Reporting to the Contracts Manager he/she will work closely with the sales team and installation functions alike providing the detail needed to facilitate the successful procurement and delivery of our wide range of Platform Lifts.
Objectives of this role:
- Preparation and issue of 2D AutoCAD general arrangement/builder’s work drawings to clients and ensuring critical approval dates are met.
- Dealing with technical queries regarding drawings and issuing revised drawings as required.
- Approval of lifts for manufacture to our Swedish factory via the web-based order system and updating MS Dynamics CRM system and other Excel databases.
- Construction industry experience essential, and platform or conventional lift experience would also be an advantage.
- Full Time
- Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
- Location: Loughborough
To apply: please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
For more information on this role please contact [email protected] or call 0800 085 0269.