Cibes Lift UK Covid-19 Approach
Cibes lift UK are continuing to follow all government guidelines and guidance from the NHS and WHO at this moment in time. Health and safety is our main priority and we are committed to ensuring that all extra precautions are taken both personally and operationally in response to Covid-19.
We know there is concern over the spread of Covid-19 across the UK and we want to reassure all of our customers that we are working hard to continue to meet your needs and expectations.
Health and Safety Advice
The Government’s advice is changing regularly and we will be updating all or our customers and staff accordingly.
We encourage all clients to follow Government and NHS advice, particularly in relation to self-isolation. We please ask, that if you have any confirmed cases, are experiencing symptoms or have office and site closures that you allow a member of the Cibes team to know in advance of any contact.
We will follow procedures to ensure that our clients and staff remain healthy and continue to take necessary precautions.
What are we doing?
- Engineers are following all site procedures and maintaining high sanitary practices
- If they feel that site hygiene facilities are inadequate they will contact management
- We have staff working from home where possible
- Increasing how often we disinfect surfaces throughout our offices
- Providing hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities for staff
- Closed our offices to visitors
- Ensuring our staff follow public health guidance on self-isolation if developing symptoms associated with Covid-19
Should you have any queries regarding your project or order please contact our team for information.