There is no single answer to this question, as the price of a platform lift depends on a number of factors and therefore varies from one situation to another. The price depends on the lift model you choose, specifications and installation environment. To give you a rough idea, a lift serving 2 floors may cost anything from 17 000 – 35 000 £.
If you want to know the price for your specific project, we will always ask you some questions first, such as:
- Will the lift be installed inside or outside?
- Is there enough space on each floor to install the lift, or do adjustments need to be made?
- How much space do you need in the lift? Does the lift need to accommodate a wheelchair?
- How many floors does it need to service?
- What is the height between the floors and the total travel?
- Do you want additional options, such as automatic door openers or customised colours?