The Cibes Lift Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spacing saving vertical lift solutions with sales and operational presence in over 50 countries across the globe.
We’re looking for a talented salesperson to join our UK team. You will possess the skills and determination to exceed challenging sales targets and promote the CIBES brand throughout our chosen markets in the UK. Your flexibility will mean you can work effectively within both the construction sector and the private home markets.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent presentation and business to business skills.
- An appetite for hard work and the success it brings.
- A proven track record in securing new business.
- The ability to map out and deliver successful business development campaigns dependent on specific customer needs.
- Responsibility for the sales plan and budget achievement in your specific area.
- Full U.K Driving Licence
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Generous commission structure.
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday
- 8% Salary pension contribution.
What are the key duties?
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage an existing customer base generating repeat business and developing relationships.
- Identify business development activities within existing and new customers.
- Qualify client requirements and provide a solution from our wide range of products.
- Prepare quotations & carry out site surveys.
- Effectively liaise with our in-house drawing office & operations team to deliver on time to meet the requirements of the customer and the business.
- Liaising with our Service and Maintenance department and establish ongoing customer care programmes.
To express your interest initially please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org