The best lift for your home depends on a few factors, there is no easy answer to this question. The best solution for you depends entirely on your wishes and situation. In order to determine which lift is best for your home, you will first need to clarify a number of questions for yourself, such as:
- How much space do you have for a lift?
- Should the lift have automatic drive (one-touch drive) or not?
- What are the accessibility requirements for your lift? For example, should it be wheelchair accessible?
- How many floors does the lift need to service?
- What budget do you have for your lift?
If only one person needs to transported from one floor to another, a stairlift may be enough to suit your needs. But if you want your entire house to be comfortably accessible for everyone, or if you want to future-proof your home for wheelchair or rollator use, a platform lift is a better and more long-term choice.
All our lifts will integrate seamlessly with any home, without the extensive preparations and building work associated with conventional lifts. Cibes home lifts are machine room less, compact lift solutions, which have a low pit and top height. If you are looking for an elegant and customisable lift solution, which causes minimal disruption to your daily life and reduces your builiding costs, our residential lifts are a great option!
We have a large selection of home lifts, so there is a lift for almost every need.
- Residential Lift A5000: wheelchair accessible as standard
- Home Lift Cibes A4000: very compact and already available with a floor area of 1m²
- Home Lift Cibes Air®: 11 different sizes, intuitive function and natural materials to blend in seamlessly in your home and lifestyle
- Outdoor lift: accessibility solution if you don’t have space indoors
- Domestic Lift C1 Pure: Premium comfort and one touch operation